Friday, February 02, 2007

finally, it has happened to me. right in front of my face, my feelin's can't describe it.

SO (buttons on a shirt as two of my friends always say to me. think I use "so..." too much?) ...




After talking about
it ... (<-- link)





and talking about
it ... (<-- link)




and talking about it
some more ... (<-- link)



without further adieu, lesbians and germs, GinaBruce - along with the fine folks at
Room & Boredouttamyskull - present to you


MY MOTHERFUCKING COUCH --- KRACKOW!








LOVES IT BITCHES

Labels: , ,



3 Comments:

Blogger uproryous said...

Betch, I love it. And I am going to plant my hairy ass on it in June!!!!

February 02, 2007 3:02 PM  
Blogger Donnie said...

Loves it.

February 02, 2007 4:11 PM  
Blogger Andy said...

Your sofa is lovely. It would not be lovely at my house, because it would be covered in white cat hair (downgrade).

Congrats on finally getting it! If I decide to order my bed, I hope it doesn't take as long as the couch!

-FB

February 04, 2007 12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home