Sunday, December 17, 2006

it's beginning to look a lot like

I live here!

So even though my sofa has been re-delayed and is not expected until the end of January, it's gonna be worth it. The sofa is a la:



Only mine will be in a rich, slightly-textured chocolate custom fabric. MMMMMMmmmmmmm.

Then, pay attention to those tables in that picture. They are natural steel and I ordered those yesterday, coming with the sofa.


And already in place is my cute Flor area rug:


Who doesn't love a pale blue when paired with chocolate?

This end table and lamp are next, bitches.



If you wish to contribute directly to the "Furnish Gina's Crib Foundation", let me know- I can get you more details! =0)


4 Comments:

Blogger Andy said...

HOT! I'd sell myself for those tables.

December 17, 2006 11:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Luv sum FLOR.

That all looks great. I'm jealous.

JUDY!

xoxo d

December 19, 2006 12:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh. JUDY about the jealous part.

JUDY, JUDY about that it looks great!

December 19, 2006 12:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks like DWR threw up all over your spacious and tastefully appointed pad. LOVES IT!

December 20, 2006 10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home