Monday, November 20, 2006

GOBBLE GOBBLE

So I'm out first thing in the morning, headed to Nashville. My whole family is convening there, as that's where my brother who recently returned (SAFELY, THANK GOD) from Iraq. So it will be filled with tons of laughter, food, fun and booze.

I can't wait to see my family. They are incredible. A wonderful support system and a good group of friends too. I realize all-too-often than I am blessed and am constantly reminded to be thankful that I do have such strong, healthy relationships with my immediate clan. Lots of people, for one reason or another, do not.

Oh, and so hopefully there's going to be an abundance of cream cheese pound cake...my favorite cake in the entire world. And no one makes a better one than my fancy lawyer-boy brother.

And some shooting. Gina's pretty proficient with a .38 - so I'm going to the firing range and pop some caps in some silhouttes. Gotta practice my gansta hold - barrel in, palm down. Use it or lose it bitches.

And some Harley riding.

Yeah, go ahead and say it - I know you're thinking it. Damn, GBoogie is getting all the butch activities out of the way for the whole year in one, single trip.

LOVES IT.

I'll keep reading my regular daily blogroll, but I'm figuring most, as I, won't be posting.

So whoever your family is for this Thanksgiving - enjoy them, enjoy yourself and some comraderie. Have a happy, healthy and safe holiday.

ADDENDUM, BITCHES:

So I also have a few more things I'm thankful for - and I would feel remiss if I didn't speak to them here:

My Blog Family - you know who you are, and I love you each in your own unique way. The internet is an amazing tool - so sad that some abuse it - but so great that others like us can make connections not otherwise made and enrich and broaden each others' lives.

My Right-Coast Family - you also know who you are. At the same time, you are all both what made it so easy and so difficult to leave the Right side for the Left. And this group is small, but that's because you are the cream of the crop. Stack, the Mssrs. Vogel, Chenda, Gately, Hoof, Dx & clan, my work Wizzife, mother of TCC, Almost... RO w/ your [proverbial in some cases] CO.

My Left-Coast Family - who have made my transition as painless as possible - EPL, JT, Bunky, KevyKev, Chuck, JimB and all the nice mens I've been meeting that are soon to be future ex boyfriends but hopefully always friends.

THANKS, BITCHES. To copy a biscuit - I <3 U

G, she 'bout ta sting, so stand back.


4 Comments:

Blogger Aunt Phetamine said...

Who knew Tennessee could breed such fierce bitches such as yo'self and good ol' JT? He may have brought sexy back, but you're taking it home!

Hugs to you and the Chucklet. Now, pass the yams!

As always,
Aunt Phetamine

November 20, 2006 10:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GBitch, you crack me the fuck up. I don't know how I ever found your blog but I read it every morning while on a temporary job in Germany. Funny thing - only after months of reading have I finally realized that you're a gay man, not a straight woman. Does that make you "straight acting"...?

1 bitches loves it.

November 21, 2006 4:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad I checked you out today. Sounds like you'll have a great time in BNA. Loved your previous post about Nick Lachey and love the lyrics -- I guess I'm going to iTunes now to give it a listen.

Life's funny. The more I try to control everything, the more it seems out of control. And, it's hard to remember that and live accordingly. You and Matt, both, are inspirations to me and I love reading about how you're growing.

BTW, it's day 21.

So much to be thankful for. Have a happy.

d

November 21, 2006 12:49 PM  
Blogger RAD said...

Gboggie---Happy Thanksgiving to you-Ok gotta go and find that Cream Cheese Pound Cake receipe online....for fucks sake--sounds sinful! Loves it!

November 21, 2006 3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home