Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Confessions with the Reverend

GinaBruce: so there is this hot guy on [random website] who I tried chatting with before I moved
GinaBruce: and he wasn't interested
GinaBruce: so I left him be
GinaBruce: he msgd me last night - saying hi - didn't remember chatting
GinaBruce: my friend Bunky said my pictures "are vague enough"
GinaBruce: do you think my pics are misleading?
GinaBruce: i don't think they are. I clearly state in the first sentence my height and weight and that I have some extra pounds.... {sic}
Reverend: Well yes, that is true.
Reverend: But weight looks different on different people.
Reverend: I mean, people tell me that they would never think that I weigh [mind your own business, bitches].
Reverend: But [mind your own business, bitches]on a 5'10" frame is clearly a bit heavy.
Reverend: You are not going to be a tight man with a 6 pack.
Reverend: Or me for that matter.
GinaBruce: right - but I'm always told I don't look like I weigh [mind your own business, bitches] either.
Reverend: You are my twin
Reverend: let's have twin sex.
GinaBruce: ha ha
GinaBruce: the version with and without hair on their heads! LOL
GinaBruce: pls. people here - if they've got it - they SHOW it
GinaBruce: and I mean all of it. there's a kid on bear that keeps saying hello and he's a bottom. his pics are 1) shot of him, with sunglasses, smiling and clearly his niece/nephew has been cropped out (you see a baby arm)
GinaBruce: 2) cock shot
GinaBruce: 3) another cock shot
GinaBruce: 4) profile view of him with his mouth full of cock
GinaBruce: 5)ass shot
GinaBruce: nice, huh?
Reverend: Lovely.
GinaBruce: yeah.
GinaBruce: and I think I communicate that I'm not really looking for a quick hookup via that profile.
GinaBruce: w/o stating so, b/c I think to state so is a little presumptuous
Reverend: True.
GinaBruce: like - oh I'm so hot to trot that i'm going to let you know off the bat that I'm not looking just to hook up, since so many of you will be after me like a piece of meat.
GinaBruce: LOL
Reverend: That is funny.
Reverend: But so true.
GinaBruce: yeah - I don't presume to be nearly that desirable...
GinaBruce: and gauging by the quantity and overall quality of those who contact me, I'm feeling pretty grounded in that assumption! LOl
GinaBruce: not to say the odd diamond in the rough (or buff as it sometimes is) doesn't reach me, but overall, I'm going through lots of slag to get to the pure goods.
GinaBruce: but one man's slag is another man's fag. right?
Reverend: Right.
Reverend: That is so funny.
GinaBruce: oh - and something else to ponder on this Tuesday afternoon - as you near your time to go home
GinaBruce: if we are bears.....
GinaBruce: why WOOF?
Reverend: I don't woof, I grrrr
GinaBruce: I don't either.
GinaBruce: but lots of bears doo
GinaBruce: do
GinaBruce: well, actually all bears doo doo
GinaBruce: but you know what I mean
Reverend: Yes, I know what you mean.
Reverend: LOL
GinaBruce: it sort of annoys me.
Reverend: But do bears do that voodoo that you do so well?
GinaBruce: no - but I'd like some of them to do something to me.
GinaBruce: and I'm happy to get into specifics!
Reverend: You are?
Reverend: Hmm.
Reverend: Please tell me it does not involved doo doo!!!
GinaBruce: oh NO.
GinaBruce: NO WAY JOSE
Reverend: Good.
GinaBruce: so I sent you a song via iTunes.
Reverend: Ok, I will check it when I get home.
GinaBruce: it's that song from SFU that I asked you about yesterday. I think you will like it
GinaBruce: so Rev, since you're Gina's #1 and closest betch of all the blog betches....
Reverend: I hope so.
GinaBruce: I am going to make us t-shirts for Pride.
Reverend: Yes.
Reverend: No way?
GinaBruce: and I want your input/help.
GinaBruce: yeah - i have that friend w/ the queer tshirt company
Reverend: Just shirts for you and me or all 4 of us?
GinaBruce: she'll make 'em for us
GinaBruce: all 4
Reverend: HOT
GinaBruce: that'd be rude not to give shirts to everyone
Reverend: You know I am graphically challenged.
Reverend: So true, but I am a rude betch.
GinaBruce: oh - my friend can draw her cooch off
GinaBruce: all we need to do is give her concept
Reverend: Great.
GinaBruce: but i was thinking that we need a slogan
Reverend: I think we should invite Kelly to come stay with us too.
GinaBruce: HA HA HA
Reverend: Oh a slogan.
Reverend: Hmmm.
GinaBruce: could you freaking imagine! ?
Reverend: No.
GinaBruce: i just had one pop into my head.
GinaBruce: oh my god....Pride
Reverend: To bad, we couldn't rape the words.
GinaBruce: and put on the back "you're a fat fucking betch 'cause you won't give me that fucking shirt"
Reverend: I can see it now.
Reverend: oh my god.... Pride
GET IT BETCH
GinaBruce: but then again, kelly will be yesterday's news in another 7 months probably
Reverend: Probably.
Reverend: We need something hip, now.
GinaBruce: for then
GinaBruce: right
GinaBruce: a specific point in time
Reverend: They should say something like the, "We are the next out celebrities"
GinaBruce: "do you suck as hard as your blog does?"
GinaBruce: H A
Reverend: That is funny.
GinaBruce: or a tshirt that's plain on the front
GinaBruce: wait - I'll draw it up
GinaBruce: can I send to work -no nudity and no foul language
GinaBruce: just a single slide in ppt
Reverend: Sure, you can send to my work.
GinaBruce: sent
GinaBruce: not for our weekend, but just funny shirt idea
Reverend: That is funny.
GinaBruce: maybe i should suggest those to my friend for her site
Reverend: There you go.
GinaBruce: b/c it gets you around the copy right infringements
Reverend: lesbians don't have tops or bottoms. What do they have?
Reverend: diver and muff?
GinaBruce: ha
GinaBruce: they do subscribe to a top/btm concept
GinaBruce: think
Reverend: Strap on and strap off?
GinaBruce: ha
Reverend: Just curious.
GinaBruce: that's a shirt suggestion
Reverend: I think you should blog about this.
GinaBruce: The Strapper
GinaBruce: ok
GinaBruce: I'll have to replace my name, but I'm happy to
Reverend: Get to the root of the lesbian labels.
GinaBruce: sure.
GinaBruce:I'll consult with my lesbian contractors
Reverend: I think in every relationship there is a dom and a sub.
GinaBruce: of course
GinaBruce: not even just sexually
GinaBruce: DEF emotionally
Reverend: exactly.
Reverend:And it varies in the activity.
GinaBruce: sure
GinaBruce: yeah - you'll all be receiving gift bags upon arrival
Reverend: Damn, you are planning this.
GinaBruce: you'll have to help me think up contents along the way.
Reverend: Wow.
Reverend: If you feeling really giving you could give away dildos.
Reverend: hahaha
Reverend: Do you have toys?
GinaBruce: one sec
GinaBruce: umm - a few. i used to have a dildo a LOONG time ago.
GinaBruce: it was HUGE.
Reverend: hahaha.
Reverend: I am interested in trying one.
Reverend: And I am very interested in trying a double ended one with someone.
GinaBruce: ah - i don't do well with the same-time same-action thing.
Reverend: Huh?
GinaBruce: i like to either really concentrate on me performing an action, or me enjoying someone performing an action on me
GinaBruce: unless of course there are two men involved and then all bets are OFF
Reverend: Oh, I see.
Reverend: Right.
GinaBruce: like, my philosophy is blow or be blown.
Reverend: Ah, ok.
Reverend: Well we all have our things.
GinaBruce: b/c if I'm blowing someone and they're blowing me, I get all into enjoying the bj I'm getting and then I do sub-par work on my end.
GinaBruce: and I don't like to give bad blowjobs. it's a skill i am proud to be strong in
Reverend: Oh, ok.
Reverend: Well I will expect one in my gift bag.
Reverend: Because I love getting them
GinaBruce: a dildo or a bj?
Reverend: a bj
GinaBruce: snorting out loud at my desk
Reverend: or at least a certificate for one.
GinaBruce: ok.
GinaBruce: yeah - maybe if you're at the oven/stove making biscuits and gravy, betch.
Reverend: That would be hot.


2 Comments:

Blogger uproryous said...

Bitches, I love this. I really love chatting with Gina. We giggle a lot.

November 15, 2006 9:45 AM  
Blogger Aunt Phetamine said...

I can't believe that I'm privy to this information... And to think that I'll be joining you for these festivities.

I don't want the Rev. getting a bj while he's making gravy, y'all. Gross.

As always,
Aunt Phetamine

November 15, 2006 4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home