Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Talking in My Sleep

So I very, very rarely remember my dreams. They say you are constantly dreaming...just sometimes you forget them. I literally remember about 1 dream per month.

So I don't know if it's that I am so much less stressed and so much happier than I've been in a long time, or if it's the fact that I have a deliciously comfortable new mattress upon which to sleep, but I have now remembered two - count 'em - TWO - dreams in as many nights of sleep.

Now, the first dream, I can't recount. It was shameless, but let's just say, the man was hot, I fucked like a rockstar and everybody was happy in the end. Next...

So last night's dream:

Me and my brother were on a large leather settee inside a Gap store. We were having a conversation and in walk two actors.





















Yes - Seth Green and Peter Paige. Fucking random..

And some of you are saying, "damn! I never have seen Peter Paige looking a) so un-queeny and b) so smokin' hot. But I searched for this feel of a picture for him, because THIS is what he looked like in my dream. And although still unmistakably gay, he was not as flaming as I would have thought he would be in real life. Hey, it's my dream, right? Maybe I'm learning to cast during REM?

As they walk by us, my brother says, "Emmett, Emmett Honeycutt....." and Peter says hello. Apparently this was a joke, as Peter appears to know my brother and then my brother says hello to Seth and he says hello back, using my brother's name. Who knew my brother knew these celebrities?

So we chit chat, I'm introduced and then hunky Peter Paige flops down on the settee, basically laying down with his head on my thigh, looking up at me, and proceeds to carry on a full conversation with me, resulting in him asking me out on a date. Sweet, not weak.

Then my bladder screams "CUT!" and I wake up because I have to go piss in the middle of the night. Someone needs to fire the bladder as Assistant Director and put another, more fun-oriented body part in that role.

Unfortunately, since I can barely remember my dreams, I'm not so good that I can go back in and pick back up where I left off. First casting, then directing during my sleep. Maybe someday. A girl can dream, can't she?



2 Comments:

Blogger Andy said...

So, a mystery man in your dreams, huh? Hope the dream-sex was good!

November 09, 2006 7:31 PM  
Blogger Gina Bruce said...

It was. If only I could perform that well when I'm awake. They'd be lining up at my front door.

November 09, 2006 8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home