Monday, October 23, 2006

Overheard in GBoogieVille

So we were at Nowhere Bar on Saturday drinking me so long, good luck, get lost. I had my own Overheard in New York moment with Phyllis.

To set the stage, near us were two men. Homosexuals no less.

Gay #1: tall, lanky, scruffy 'beard' (well, more like 5 days of growth but not real beard), a plaid shirt in that button-front, mother-o-pearl westernish style that I SO adore.

Gay #2: average height, thick and nicely muscled (ok, he was TANGY. Mamma likes her some muscle, that's all I'm sayin'), in a basic tight (thank you!) white sort of undershirt.

So Phyllis and I watched them for a bit...

Gina: Ok, so read their body language and tell me if you think they are 1) on a first date, but may go ahead and fuck tonight (the gays are so promiscuous, aren't they?); 2) they are on maybe their 3rd or 4th date, but have definitely had each other's peni (it's the plural of penis, deal with it) in their throats by now; or 3) they are full-on dating and fucking.

Phyllis: noooo, they're on their first date. They're way too into each other to already be dating.

Gina: nice.

Both at the same time: Who do you think is the top? (pinch poke, you owe me a Coke, Phyllis)

Phyllis: who do you think?

Gina: Well, just because white shirt is so hot, I'd want him to be the top, but, as you know, Man of Steel, Heels of Helium.

Phyllis: I know...plus, the other one has to be the top. A bottom would never wear a plaid shirt.


2 Comments:

Blogger uproryous said...

Well, sounds like you had a fab time. You are wrong on one account, all of those bottom bears wear plaid. I know this, just go to Minnesota. hahaha, Aunt P, can back me up on this too. Yes, woodsman has a double meaning but both like to work the wood.

GB you sexy stud, get your plaid on.

Rev Brown

October 23, 2006 9:08 AM  
Blogger Aunt Phetamine said...

Plaid a plenty at the Boots'n'Boxers country dance on Saturday. It's easy to tell the bottoms when you're couples dancing. Or, you know, when they open their mouths.

I myself was part of a duo - one wearing stripes, the other in plaid.

As always,
Aunt Phetamine

October 23, 2006 9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home