Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I've been cheated

I'm being as good as I can and actually resting, no doing much. So I wake up yesterday, feel OK, but better than Monday. But when I'm sick, I feel like everything around me needs to be clean... so I swept and swiffered all the floors in my place. It made me feel better to know my apartment was cleaner. Sue me.

Then I went downhill late afternoon - I wonder if it was the fact that I watched Poseidon on pay-per-view? Then right before bed, I officially felt like ASS again. This morning, I feel like I did Monday morning.

Wah - it's not fair. OOOOhhh - The Today show is at my town's local high school on special assignment. RANDOM.

Oh - and the not smoking is not fun - but I'm doing it. It certainly doesn't hurt this initiative that my lungs feel as if they are raw and my throat feels that it might have been burned lightly... Pleasant right?

I've been quit for just over two days now. Hooray! The Reverend says I'll be more kissable now. Not if I can't kiss someone without hacking in his face, right?


2 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan29 said...

I always have to clean my house when I'm sick too...just like I had to clean when it was time to study in college. I'm not sure why exactly we do that. Your assignment is to examine this and report back to me with your findings.

Congrats on not smoking! Keep me posted on how you do!

October 04, 2006 3:27 PM  
Blogger Andy said...

Rough! I hope you get feeling better soon. I'm a real bitch when I have a soar throat!

October 04, 2006 10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home