Monday, September 18, 2006

Overheard in New York

Dr. Frankenstein: I Did the Best I Could, You Insensitive Whores!

Girl #1: Yeah, I just really don't like Matthew McConaughey's arms. I mean, he's an attractive guy, but his arms are just...
Girl #2: I know what you mean, I guess... they don't match his body.
Girl #1: I was going to say I hope he gets cancer in his arms, but I didn't mean it.
Girl #2: I know.

--Columbus Circle


via >Overheard in New York, Sep 16, 2006

No, seriously, really, you must.

This shit is BANANAS! I'm crying at my desk (yes, some of you have asked, does that bitch have a real job or does she just sit around and post all day. Well the answers are yes AND yes. I do both, b/c I'm a WONDERFUL multi-tasker. So fuck you! JUDY!)


1 Comments:

Blogger Aunt Phetamine said...

Love it! If you haven't heard of inpassing.org, you should check it out. This woman in the Bay area writes all of the stuff she overhears on BART and in other locations. The archives are priceless, and she has them categorized.

As always,
Aunt Phetamine

September 19, 2006 8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home