Friday, September 29, 2006

Talking to the Reverend


Ok. So my friend Rory (<-- link) and I chat on IM almost the entire day. It's how we've developed our friendship. And also how we've found out we seem to be fairly similar in our irks, quirks and idiosyncracies. It's always good to have a partner in crime. And although some believe I'm in love with him (Auntie! (<-- link)), I can assure you I am not. Although I have no fear in telling you, I do like Rory more than I like turtles and tiny binder clips.

So he was telling me about something he felt a particular way about, and I happened to also feel the same way. This happens often with us.

So I often tell him, "you're preachin' to the choir..."

So now, this is happening.

If you know Rory, you have to use his new nickname: The Reverend Brown

Or, if you've a mouth like a longshoreman as I do, you might want to glam it up and and address him as:

The Reverend Motherfucking Brown.


3 Comments:

Blogger uproryous said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!! Rev. MFB!!!!! Bitches I love it.

September 29, 2006 2:20 PM  
Blogger Aunt Phetamine said...

Can I get a witness up in here?

TESTIFY, BITCHES! I have prayed at the altar of the Rev. Motherfucking Brown, and that man sells good salvation.

Amen, GBoogie.

As always,
Aunt Phetamine

October 01, 2006 11:40 AM  
Blogger Jonathan29 said...

I wondered where the Reverend part came from on his last entry! DUH!

October 01, 2006 10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home