Tuesday, September 26, 2006

T minus 5 days, 3 hours

give or take an hour or two...

to what, you ask?

To the official physical separation of me and my ex. He is moving out of what used to be our home together on Sunday afternoon. Hopefully after he's gone, I'll be able to sleep better. Me, the one who can sleep just about anywhere (including the tattoo chair - yes, while being tattooed)... I have developed sleep issues due to the stress of having him around and the lack of closure around the reasons the r/s ended, etc.

I know this is not my usual fun, fluffy post - but I am apologizing I guess for not being more "here" and witty, etc. But I promise to get back on it soon - let me get past this week. I feel like fuckin' Angela Bassett, but without the slammin body:



But thanks to my blog buddies (or is that blowbuddies, no that's in SF) who have been supportive, wonderful new friends to make. You bitches rock out with your cocks out.









Much love, I'm holdin' you all down -
GBoogie


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet dreams...

September 26, 2006 9:57 AM  
Blogger RAD said...

Hang in there sweetie pie! Love--Big Hugs and hanging out just for ya! :)

September 26, 2006 6:37 PM  
Blogger Aunt Phetamine said...

I was just about to post a complaint about the lack of posts coming from the East.

Best of luck to you, GB. Sings, "You're gonna make it after all!"

As always,
Aunt Phetamine

September 26, 2006 6:41 PM  
Blogger Jonathan29 said...

Just please don't make me be Whitney. Anyone but her...

September 27, 2006 4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home