Friday, November 03, 2006

Friday in the Street with Chuck

I know I've been MIA, but give a bitch a break. I've been sort of busy over here. This morning on my walk with Charlie, I snapped some photos of some of the things that speak to me in my new neighborhood. Enjoy!

Some typical architecture


Some not-so-common although not entirely atypical architecture.


Palm trees, y'all...


This is what the government subsidized housing looks like here.
Cute, right?


My favorite sign right now.



This is a statue of some valiant warrior (I'm not quite sure who),
and I feel good that he is standing guard outside the Gay Safeway,
keeping the homos and their groceries safe.




1 Comments:

Blogger Andy said...

Very nice hood, GB. Is the warrior protecting the Safeway, or attacking it on behalf of Whole Foods?

-FB

P.S. The government-assisted housing there looks like some lofts we have in downtown Des Moines that go in the $350k - $500k range. LOL

November 03, 2006 11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home