Friday, November 24, 2006

everything in MODERATION

Hey y'all. Yep, my southern-ness comes out when I'm hanging around my family. Especially in Tennessee - YIPES! So of course I performed the prerequisite of eating too much (should have practiced moderation!) and basically only ate one "real" meal today, consisting mostly of starchy carbs, butter and cheese. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

Oh - and somehow, a spam comment got through to my blog... even though I have word verification on. So I turned on Comment Moderation. I will not be filtering comments, but they may take a bit to show up, FYI. And that's why. Because I won't put up with bullshit spam. GROSS.


And here are some random pictures I took since arriving for T-Day:

Dog feet and hiney on the hardwood floor.

Close-up of neck on lesbian.

Dog's hind quarters.

Olive mix sparkling in the sun.

A glimpse into the insanity of food we had to choose from!

Happy Triptophan-induced comas to you all!



3 Comments:

Blogger Andy said...

Who brought the salad?!? There aren't enough carbs in salad to warrant serving it on T-day!

Hope you at leas enjoyed a flaky biscuit. LOL

-FB

November 24, 2006 11:54 AM  
Blogger Jonathan29 said...

I missed you betch.

November 27, 2006 10:43 AM  
Blogger Aunt Phetamine said...

Thanksgiving means carbs! I'm glad that you had such a great time.

As always,
Aunt Phetamine

November 28, 2006 11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home