Wednesday, December 27, 2006

closer...

Over the post-stuff-your-face tryptophan-induced haze of Christmas dinner, me and my sis-in-not-law (the sister of my brother's boyfriend) were dicussing Room and Board. She alerted me that R&B was changing fabrics or fabric vendors or something. So I became worried... was the nice custom fabric which has been the reason for the delay of my much-wanted sofa being discontinued?? One of the reasons I bought at R&B was because if my crazy dog decides to chew up a cushion, I can pay and they'll make me a new, single cushion. LOVES IT.

So I rang up the store in SF yesterday and inquired about this fabric sitch.

#1. my fabric - Doria Mocha (I didn't name it, I just liked it) - is being continued at least through calendar year 2007... hot.

#2. my sofa is COMPLETE and in the warehouse in Minneapolis. SUPER HOT. Last estimate was that it would not be complete for another 17 days. Then another 1-2 weeks to ship. So needless to say, I was ecstatic at this news. Now they are just awaiting my sexy steel cocktail tables and then they will ship in one kit-n-kaboodle. I am expecting to hear from them by week's end to schedule the delivery date. I am freakin' STOKED.

And that's it.
You know you bitches are getting pictures when it's all set the fudge up.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home