Wednesday, December 20, 2006

You Write the Caption

Ok - I saw this on AOL's "You Write the Caption" area ... where I have gotten some other pictures. And if Perez can steal, so can I. At least I'm not making money off of my thievary... (does that justify it? LOL).

In all seriousness, I saw this and a caption IMMEDIATELY flew into my twisted mind. Alas, I think it's a little crass. Yep, you heard me correctly. It's not disgusting, but maybe a bit too crass. Maybe it's the holiday season that has me squeamish.

So for the dozen or so of you who routinely visit me (thanks bitches!), write a caption. I want to see if I'm that far off the mark.



5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG Donald! I told you to wash your face after eating my ass out!

December 20, 2006 7:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's not as hot as my daughter, but I'd still smack that.

December 20, 2006 10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I can say is, "which one of us is going to open the barf bag first?"

Based upon the facial expressions, my bet is on chickie from Kentucky.

And because I was born in KY, too, doesn't make me a drunken whore. OK. Maybe drunken. But, not whore.

xoxo d

December 21, 2006 1:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Honey, I know it is a bad haircut, but nobody else has it, or wants it. It is all I can afford.

NO SHIT, the pass word
uezslop

December 21, 2006 9:48 AM  
Blogger Andy said...

He's obviously serenading her.

"The Donald's so bootylicious for you baaaabe!"

December 21, 2006 10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home