Wednesday, January 24, 2007

order vs chaos

So a day late and a dollar short... I bought runner rugs last weekend so that someone's big ol' paws don't scratch the floors along the hallways. So when they are as they should be (aka - Order), they look like this:



But then quite often - probably more often than not - they look like this (aka - Chaos):


and during the day, it's because of THIS:


and when I wake up each morning, it's because of THIS:


Yep, in the middle of the night, my pussy plays on them and scratches and jacks them up. I don't really know why this is post-worthy. It had to be said.

Yes, crooked and rumpled rugs bug.

Labels: , , , , ,



3 Comments:

Blogger SYNRGY said...

Dog... Cute!!
Who Knew You Had A Big Black Pussy... I Didnt.
Not Sure When I Am Going To Make It Out... I Aint Never Been There, But The Sunset Sure Was Purty.

January 25, 2007 6:21 AM  
Blogger Aunt Phetamine said...

You better learn to control your pussy. It starts with rugs and ends with couches... ;)

As always,
Aunt Phetamine

January 25, 2007 3:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG. Aunt P said it. I'll never recover my furniture with silk again. It only took three days before my sofa clearly said "I'm marked" like Gershwin wants me to be.

And, your feline baby looks like he/she could have been family to my boys. (I'll send you pix seperately).

You just have to love it, and know that you can always straighten the rug. The aggravation of fixing a fucked up rug will never compete with the love you get from your babies. Plus, it's great stuff to share with us -- we know where you are and empathize with you.

Plus, how can you not forgive both your gorgeous children? They're beautiful.

xoxo d

January 27, 2007 2:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home