Monday, January 16, 2006

So, today, I was flipping around the internet and re-visiting some of the blogs I have referenced previously. I'm sore for a phyllis update and sorry that she lost her uncle. Space girl finally posted (thank god).

Other than these two that I read/check regularly...I went back to read this other site. I still can't figure out if this person is truly just hateful and miserable, or if he thinks acting hateful and miserable is comedic. But reading his blog makes me sad and reject the self-loather in me...maybe because that's what his rants feel like to me. So I have delinked it in the earlier post. I feel dirty after reading it, just like it's 4:51am at the Bijou and I'm getting up off my knees to stumble home. God, it's been a LOOOOOONG time since those days. Proudly, it's been over 4 years! ahhh... good times!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home