Saturday, December 24, 2005

Tattoo Watch - Day 1

On day one, post-ink from NY Adorned. That three hours was some pretty intense pain, from my perspective. I'm amazed at how sore the whole area is today. I have some minimal concerns around Ganesh's left ankle area. It appears to be "faded" (you can't see it in the picture), but I'm hoping it may be some focused excretion of the excess ink from that area as well as heightened dehydration of that particular spot. Otherwise, I'm extremely happy with it. Stephanie Tamez was my artist. I took her 6 different illustrations of Ganesh and asked her to draw a composite of my favorite attributes of each. She did an amazing job on the drawing as well as the tattoo.


4 Comments:

Blogger Lou said...

Holy cow! I totally misinterpreted the tatoo from your descriptions. That musta HURT!

December 28, 2005 11:55 AM  
Blogger Gina Bruce said...

you didn't think it would be that big? It hurt a lot, but was well worth it. It's freakin' sweet.

January 02, 2006 11:49 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

Wow, now I gotta see it in person.

January 27, 2006 10:22 AM  
Blogger Scott W said...

Ganesh is my favorite.

July 19, 2006 7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home