Saturday, January 28, 2006

Colin Farrell's Nutrition Plan

Do you know what I love? When I can feel that I actually have muscle tissue underneath my buddha belly after I have laughed so hard I thought I would actually puke. [gina's note: isn't it fun and refreshing to use the word puke in a sentence? i so rarely see the opportunity] This was the case last evening after a yummy, South-Beach approved (yes, Gina still has fat fingers) crock-pot meal at our friend Dowan's (pronounced dough-anne) apartment.

We asked had she seen the Colin Farrell sex tape that's traveling joyfully over the information super highway. I'll say. It's information everyone adult with a videocamera should know, it's SUPER, and he must have been way high on his own cheese factor when he made it.

But good LAWD, how funny is it? Good luck finding it, which may be damn near impossible now as there are court ordered injunctions and he's prosecuting people who distribute it! But if you're interested in what he says in it, I can try my best Irish brogue and do an imitation.

I would suggest consulting with our good old friend June Allyson first, though.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home