Tuesday, February 13, 2007

HOLY FUCK

So... it's no secret I'm not a fan of the recent Google convergence with Blogger and YouTube. I have been gnashing teeth as I can't get videos on YT to post to Blogger automatically as I once could, before I migrated to the newer version of Blogger. [enter extreme anger stage left]

I got all wrapped up into it and FINALLY figured out why.

1. I had neglected to update my login info ON YouTube. Yes - user error. I'll admit it. It happens. But....

2. so i updated my info. STILL get the error that the username/password is wrong. ARGH! I started poking around. Before the new version of Blogger came out of beta, it was called Blogger(beta). Well... it's now just called Blogger. But YouTube doesn't know that yet. I had to FOOL YT by deleting my blog, then re-adding as Blogger(beta) which its not, really.

But until the geniuses figure that one out, for the time being, I think I can successfully post from YT to my blog.

FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC!

Labels: , , , , , , ,



1 Comments:

Blogger Dwight Supremacy said...

THANKS for the tip. I was wondering the same thing (although I'm sure I didn't get nearly as angry when I couldn't figure it out). :)

February 13, 2007 6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home