Wednesday, November 07, 2007

hey now...

So I've been a little quiet on this front. Truth be told, all things are really going well. But my new job, which I like quite a lot, just happens to be on a much higher pace. I did ALL of my posting before from my old job at the Big 4 accounting firm. Boy was life easy then!

At any rate, I thought I would check in and give an update.

I've been having some really good fortune lately. Or I guess if you look at it another way, I am coming into my own and am getting some of the good stuff I deserve. =)

Work is going well, my training for ALC7 is going well and I've met someone that I am getting to know a little better to see what potential lies ahead for us.

No worries, just not a lot of time to post and most of you who are my friends I manage to keep up with you day in and day out on IM.

I'll try to be better about posting - but be well!!

Labels: , , , , ,



3 Comments:

Blogger Moby said...

How's your jaw doing?

November 09, 2007 3:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This bitch loves it.

November 12, 2007 12:38 PM  
Blogger ZenDenizen said...

Whoa, you left our former employer? Congrats on the new gig...

November 17, 2007 12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home