Saturday, September 01, 2007

oh and another thing?

Everyone has been telling me how long it was going to take to get my passport... I applied in person at the Rincon SF, CA post office on Thursday, 8/23 at 2pm PDT. I was advised since I paid for expediting that I would receive my passport on or around 9/22. I paid to expedite because without, turn around time is 10-12 weeks and that could possibly preclude me from being able to travel on Thanksgiving. You know, just in case I have an international destination for that week....I'm just taking precautions. ;) So suffice it to say that the arrival of this yesterday (yes, only 8 days after I applied, thank you very much): makes planning to go HERE: that much easier! But it also begins to make this seem like a bit of a need as well:


You must be the change you wish to see in the world."
-Gandhi

Labels: , , , , , , ,



4 Comments:

Blogger SYNRGY said...

I personally believe that the US Americans, such as South Africa and The Iraq, everywhere like such as should be able to find Florida on a map... Hello!... Disneyland.

September 02, 2007 6:55 AM  
Blogger Lou said...

If you do the Rosetta Stone thingy, let me know how it is. You can also check out the free Coffee Break Italian podcast on iTunes. It's great because it's free!

September 04, 2007 3:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see what you guys plan. Congratulations.

xoxo d

September 04, 2007 4:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It took me over 3 months to get my passport...of course, I didn't shellout the cash for the expedite. What can I say, I'm a cheap bitch. Plus, I have no plans to go see a hottie in Italy. Good luck!

September 08, 2007 12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home