Wednesday, August 29, 2007

-------yawn!--------

Maybe something is wrong with my "gay gene"... I've been a mild fan since her early days abut in the past few years have really tired of her. I even gave up tickets to see her most recent tour in NYC at MSG solely because she was turning off the a/c. Come on bitch... preserve your voice? What's to preserve as you don't really have one left and even when you did it wasn't that good!

So here's why I'm yawning - I ran across this over at Big Daddy (<-- link) He hits the nail on the head: she's a littel [er... alot?] late to this sylistic party. blech.


3 Comments:

Blogger BunkyTom said...

uch, isn't she dead yet?!?!

August 29, 2007 1:30 PM  
Blogger Big Daddy said...

Thanks for the shout out.

Yah, I smell another 'American Life' coming out on this new album.

August 29, 2007 4:06 PM  
Blogger Donnie said...

I'm right there with ya. I lost interest in her quite a while ago.

August 29, 2007 6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home