Wednesday, August 01, 2007

the emancipation of gina

It's hard to believe that it has already been one year (today!) since I ended my almost five-year relationship and embarked upon changing my life into what I want it to be.

One year later, where and what am I?

-living in kick-ass San Francisco (West Coast RULES!)
-still chillin' with my girls Lucy and Charlie
-missing my Right peeps, but diggin' my new Left ones
-volunteering
-softballing
-funner
-funnier
-self-confident
-still clean
-smokeless (one year 10/2/07 y'all)
-NOT sober (hey, I get to keep one vice!)
-HAPPY
-ready for __________

What a difference a year makes!

One love, 0ne Gina, 0ne Boogie...
XOXO


"You must be the change you wish to see in the world."
-Gandhi

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,



8 Comments:

Blogger SYNRGY said...

This bitch loves... You :)

August 01, 2007 11:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy University from One of the Biotches on the Right that Misses You Back

xo

August 01, 2007 2:04 PM  
Blogger Donnie said...

LOVES IT!

August 01, 2007 7:07 PM  
Blogger Dwight Supremacy said...

Awesome first year GB!!! By the by, I just booked my flight out for an early November trip. Maybe we'll get to hang! :)

August 03, 2007 3:08 AM  
Blogger Pit Boss said...

love the blog, love the shoes, love the pad, love YOU bitch. keep on keepin' on.

August 03, 2007 5:39 AM  
Blogger RAD said...

A big round of applause from me to you and a nice slap on your ass!
Major Congrats to you GB!!
xoxox Rad

August 03, 2007 4:14 PM  
Blogger Moby said...

Im a bastard but I still love you

August 08, 2007 12:16 AM  
Blogger ZenDenizen said...

I'm still in the process of being emancipated from my own personal hell. Congrats to you! I may be in SF around the holidays, hope you're around!

August 12, 2007 6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home