Monday, July 30, 2007

manage your duckets

Larry gets home late one night and his wife, Linda, says, "Where in the hell have you been?" Larry replies, "I was out getting a tattoo." "A tattoo?" she frowned. "What kind of tattoo did you Get?" "I got a hundred dollar bill on my privates," he said proudly.

"What the hell were you thinking?" she said, shaking her head in disdain. "Why on earth would an accountant get a hundred dollar bill tattooed on his privates?"

"Well, one, I like to watch my money grow.
Two, once in a while I like to play with my money.
Three, I like how money feels in my hand.
And, lastly, instead of you going out shopping , you can stay right here at home and blow a hundred bucks anytime you want."

Larry is currently recovering in a private room at Davies Hospital.


5 Comments:

Blogger SYNRGY said...

LOL... This bitch loves it... I needed that... Thanks G-Boogie

July 30, 2007 5:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This bitch loved it!
Ed in Napa "Whine" Country

July 30, 2007 6:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's f*****g funny!

July 30, 2007 11:30 PM  
Blogger RAD said...

Now thats a good one---I like to do all that too!

July 31, 2007 4:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL.

Is he recovering in a private room at Davies Hospital because she ran off with the hundred bucks? ;)

August 01, 2007 7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home