Monday, July 16, 2007

Design on Someone Else's Dime

So I had a store credit at Room & Board from when my couch was so severely delayed/etc. way back in Nov-Feb timeframe. Then Bunky gave me an R&B gift card for my birthday. Well I finally went and spent it this weekend with my Mom and Big Sir in tow - so it was fun to buy myself something for free. Even better when I got a floor model with very minor flaws for 20% off!

It looks awesome and is on a dimmer - tres chic!



Then since moving to SF, I've become more interested in photography. And I have had not a stitch of ANYTHING on my walls since moving in. While at R&B, I bought three basic black frames, complete with mats. I had a series of close ups I took in some lime trees at our most recent Palm Springs rental house (former home of Janet Leigh and Tony Curtis, btw!), so I had Walgreens print 'em up and hung them last night in my kitchen. If I'm not careful, my home will soon look like a bona fide adult with some semblance of good taste lives there!!




Now if I could just get Charlie to get interested in re-decorating her little boudoir.





"You must be the change you wish to see in the world."
-Gandhi

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,



3 Comments:

Blogger RAD said...

cute cute cute! Great looking pad! :)

July 16, 2007 5:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the new lighting addition. Works well with your other R & B pieces. Congratulations!
Love the lime prints, too. Green, green, GREEN biotches!

July 17, 2007 4:07 PM  
Blogger TP said...

Nice! You got good taste!

July 17, 2007 6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home