Friday, June 29, 2007

What's more fun than Cartoons on a Friday?

Not a whole fucking lot!!

So this first one is funny, because clearly the person spinning is #1) crazy and #2) has a little bit of a latent wish to be Lynda Carter changing into Wonder Woman...HOT. But here's what I have to say -- rather than drag out a moment, make sure you are filling your life with quality people and if they are important to you, stop making excuses. No one is TOO BUSY to do something that is important to you. Life will pass you by and then where will you be? Wrinkled and wondering, WTF? Where did it all go? SPEND TIME WITH THOSE YOU LIKE AND LOVE. TAKE PICTURES TO CAPTURE THE MOMENTS. LIVE LIFE.


and now this one just b/c my bitch 'Zanne said it reminder her of me. LOVES IT.

I'm spending the long weekend in Sunny SoCal, bitches - so keep it sexy, safe and have some fun. Spend it with people you love - I am. But I can't be everywhere at once, although in some twisted way I do love most you bitches that I know that read this shit. Because you're all some crazy motherfuckers. HA HA HA.

Life is 90% what you make it...so make it GOOD.

Peace - I'm up out this B-yatch.



"You must be the change you wish to see in the world."
-Gandhi


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home