Monday, June 25, 2007

Pieces of Hate, I mean, Eight

Ok - so Synrgy tagged me as one of his Eight... I am just now hearing about this - so that tells you how out of the loop I guess I've been. So I don't know what's harder - my eight things that no one knows about me (are there even 2?) or the eight people I'm going to tag.. DAMN YOU SYNRGY, DAMN YOU TO HELL!

JUDY!

Ok - first for my eight pieces:

1. I have no clue if I believe in monogamy for me.

2. I can't take a 5-minute errand to the copy room at work without my iPod.

3. I seriously regret having never played sports when I was younger.

4. I secretly yearn to settle down with a Southern man as my husband.

5. I irrationally fear octopus and squid, especially the ginormous variety (be they pictures of real ones, video, tattoos, whatever)

6. I miss my father on a daily basis.

7. I am constantly thinking about what my next tattoo will be (and where will it go?)

8. I only recently learned how to love myself. But the point is, is that I finally did. :)

Now -I'm going to be lazy and not hyperlink my 8 tags, but here they are: Rev. Brown, Flakey Bikkit, TP (3guys, 2k9s), mokos de conejo, gabey, big sir, bunky, the shandyman.

There - may I please be excused now?


"You must be the change you wish to see in the world."
-Gandhi

Labels: , , , , , , ,



1 Comments:

Blogger SYNRGY said...

See that wasn't so hard... Thanks GBoogie... Your the bestest.

June 26, 2007 5:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home