Monday, June 25, 2007

SF Pride - Sins Style (this one's for you, Rhoda)

So this was my first Pride in San Francisco. I had a nice mix of personal frivolity along with some good volunteering both for ALC and my softball team. I also got to make out with a super hot muscleboy a lil' bit, so that was moist.

Here's some pictures of us at the fundraiser - along with our sister team and all-around drinking buddies, the SF Thunder. They are an awesome group of guys, almost as kick-ass as my teammates.

More on ALC booth later.

This was a booth at the festival. Still not entirely sure what it is all about. But I like it....

Here's me making out with the Cuervo poster in our booth. No, this is not the muscleboy to which I refer playing tonsil-hockey with earlier. That one was REAL, bitches.

Our Ladies of Perpetual Thunder: Chuck, Judy1 and Judy2

Here's the Lady Standridge modeling the front of our super-sexy new practice/fundraising t-shirts, made in large part possible by the fine lesbotronics at QUEER REPUBLIC TEES (<--link) And here is the back of the tshirt, modeled by Flipey.

HOT.
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world."
-Gandhi

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's hot bitches...glad you had a good time and thanks for volunteering your time...you're wonderful

Rhoda

June 26, 2007 11:45 AM  
Blogger SYNRGY said...

Looks like you guys had an awesome time... This Bitch Loves IT!

June 26, 2007 1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home