Monday, June 11, 2007

I can't believe its over...


The really bad picture is of my darkened hotel room in LA taken from my treo. I can't believe its not the inside of my tent at ALC6 in some campground.

I can't yet put into words an accurate description of my experience that will mean anything to those who have not done the ride. What I can tell you is that this has been the second most important decision I've made in my life ... the first being my move from NYC to help care for my dying father some 10 years ago.
I can also tell you that I made friends in the span of 7 days that I plan on keeping for the rest of my life. Everyone was so wonderful but some of the standouts were Randy, Nicole, Ruby, Blake, George, Joe, Jim.

And to the people I now consider part of my family...Philip, Terry and Stacie, I LOVE YOU!!!!

No computer for another few days - so that's prolly all for now.

More on ALC6 and BBCS Vol 2 coming soon.


Love yourself.
Love each other.

-GBoogie


"You must be the change you wish to see in the world."
-Gandhi

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear more about your awesome experience.

xoxo d

June 11, 2007 9:50 AM  
Blogger SYNRGY said...

Life experiences... those that mold, shape, and define us... I love that shit... You are my hero, G-boogie... Well for a minute anyway...

June 11, 2007 10:57 AM  
Blogger RAD said...

Just a few kisses xxxxxx
and hugs oooooooooo

Very cool! E

June 11, 2007 4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home