Wednesday, February 21, 2007

LET'S RIDE, CLYDE!

I got my information packet on AIDS/LifeCycle 6 (<-- link) y'all.
I'm super stoked! They have a cool feature in which I can create my personal ALC webpage. (<-- link)


And, what? Huh? What's that you say?

You can DONATE money in my name to the San Francisco AIDS Foundation? (<-- link) That's CRAZY. Where?

HERE (<-- link)


[Gina's Note: I should have clarified. Although I am ambitious, I am not riding this year. Visit my ALC home page to find out more about how I'll help...and how YOU can too!]

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,



1 Comments:

Blogger Moby said...

You should talk to Jack Hampster. His link is on my blog and this is his 2nd year at it. He might be able to help you get acclimated

February 22, 2007 2:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home