Thursday, June 15, 2006

The Power of the Scalpel!

here is C-top in days-gone-by:
















and here he is today - I guess if Ashlee Simpson is possible, then anything is:

























YES! Him with the first FrankenHooker of Cuntry Musique... REEBER.


But doesn't he actually resemble this in the face?


















Ok - think it's too far a reach? Think again:













Now explain this...






where'd that bod come from?
Hellooooooooo...Little Orphan TrannyAmerica, don't call us. We'll call you.

I'm sorry - this is f'ing CREEPY.









4 Comments:

Blogger Lou said...

I think I'm going to have nightmares now.

June 15, 2006 3:49 PM  
Blogger Gina Bruce said...

I'm reviewing plans for a Panic Room this weekend.

June 15, 2006 5:33 PM  
Blogger Francisco (Melvin) Rosario said...

My eyes! My eyes!

June 21, 2006 8:25 AM  
Blogger Jimmi said...

YIKES! That the HELL! He turned into that scary clown from Stephen Kings "IT". Sans the makeup of course! Jeeez

Who was his surgeon, Hannibal Lector?

June 24, 2006 1:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home