Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Gossip Overload

Ok - who knew that surfing Perez Hilton and PinkIsTheNewBlog all day could be so addictive... Holy shit!

But now for the real reason for my post...



WHO KNEW THAT A
GAY HOTEL BAREBACK
SEX SCANDAL WAS
SWIRLING AROUND
CLAY AIKEN?

And if you did.... WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME? I LIVE for this shit. [gina's note: yes, that is sad, but true]

Apparently there is some man out there who appears to have more than an unhealthy zeal for Aiken. He claims to have gone boldly where to hear others tell it, no man has gone before. It's juicy and I love it. But the real comedy here comes in when you read the comments. They're hysterical.

And this will lead me to the next post re: comments


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

meanwhile what is this about???? is there a grain of truth to this story that I totally missed!!??

The tattoo looks so great!!! awesome job - and bonus on the level of pain tolerance you have achieved!! this is from Eileen but I don't have a blogger official status!!

May 26, 2006 2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home