Tuesday, May 23, 2006

COMMENTS, PLEASE


In the words of Nicole Ritchie - "do you love it? LOVES IT!"

I know not that many peeps read my blog. But I do know that some of you do. Most of my readership must be either family or friends. I know that you are intelligent. I know that you are clever. And let's face it bitches, most of you are disturbed, or else why would I hang out with you?

So - if you NR (Nicole Ritchie, shit - I just told you you're intelligent - don't make me take it back!) a post of mine (ANY POST, not just this one....lazy asses), COMMENT.

If you hate a post of mine, COMMENT.

I'm not looking to be the next Perez or Trent, but I'd like to know (COMMENT) who likes what in my tiny corner of the blog universe.

so here's a tutorial on COMMENTing.

At the end of every post, there is a hyperlink:






So you click COMMENTS and it opens up a window with four easy steps....

Step 1:



Type your COMMENT here.






Step 2:

If you belong to Blogger, and are signed in, it will give you the choice to "sign" your COMMENT with your blogger name. Or you can post anonymously. Your COMMENT, your choice. But it would be nice to type your name at the end in the COMMENT box (See Step 1).

Step 3:



This is how you prove you're not a ROBOT.





Step 4:



Post your COMMENT.

See how easy?

do you love it? She does...











5 Comments:

Blogger Lou said...

Hey! I'm not a robot!

May 23, 2006 2:52 PM  
Blogger Gina Bruce said...

GINA BRUCE LOVES IT.

Now who the hell is Worst Blog Ever? Nice to meet you - glad you hate it.

May 23, 2006 2:57 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Jaye sent me... I have to agree, it would be nice if people commented more. I usually try to say hi and Have a great Day!!!

July 31, 2006 4:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jaye sent me. BTW, love it!

July 31, 2006 6:43 PM  
Blogger TP said...

Ok, I see that I'm way late to the game, but this is awesome. Just discovered your blog and am excited to read another SF blogger's stuff!

February 09, 2007 12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home