Monday, February 27, 2006

and so...


just when I'm having this shite day - and thinking to myself - "I need a good laugh"...

I'm on the internet, perusing tatt parlors in SFO. Me and mi hermano are getting our second identical tattoos when I'm out there this weekend. PSYCHED!

So we're trying to find artists and I was at
One Shot Tattoo online. I was looking at folks' work and came across this:












Credit: Karina Figueroa, One Shot Tattoo

So this is clearly two pistols across a female's collar bones...right? Well, a nick name popped into my head. Instantly when I saw this. I was on the phone with my brother and was trying to tell him quietly. Luckily, I have a private closet-type office. But I was in such hysterics over trying to be quiet and still speak the words. I ended up giving up - with us both laughing so hard and he still didn't know WTF I was trying to say.

So I texted it to his phone:

PISTOL TITTIES

I have a headache from that laugh.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home