Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Another generic, lame-assed post

Ugh - I can barely find the time to update my training blog 3 times per week, get to work, have a social live and still sleep. But to be honest, besides my training (there's a whole blog about it) and the holidays and the guy (yes, I guess you could say we're dating, but definitely settling into a bit of a groove and still a ton of fun!), there's not time for much else.

My bro and sis-in-law are coming into the country for the holidays at the end of next week so that will be great to see them, along with my mom who will be here as well.

How are all of you - what is everyone doing for the holidays?

And for those of you who are Jewish - Happy Hanukkah (begins tonight at sundown...)

Labels: , , , , ,



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lame-assed or not, great to see you doing well.

xoxo

December 05, 2007 4:33 PM  
Blogger Moby said...

Screw all that. More pics of the new man!

December 06, 2007 1:20 AM  
Blogger Gina Bruce said...

Ha ha ha - No pics of the new man for a while, if ever. He maintains a higher degree of privacy than those of us with digital footprints the size of Sasquatch (like me). And no, he's not married, so don't get any looney false assumptions going! :)

December 07, 2007 6:44 PM  
Blogger ZenDenizen said...

I took the week between xmas and NYE off and I plan to do NOTHING. Hope your plans are just as fun :)

December 10, 2007 10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home