Thursday, March 15, 2007

blood and gore

So my doctor looked at my leg yesterday. He says I broke a blood vessel and estimates up to a pint of blood is just sort of swimming around in my tissue in my thigh and knee. That also explains the swelling as in addition to the "loose" blood with no where to go, there is additional swelling due to normal body reaction to trauma and additional blood cells to speed recovery in the area.

He estimates 2, possibly 3 weeks before all is back to normal.

HATES IT.

Labels: , , , , , ,



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey bitch-

get better soon! and keep them legs elevated!

boo yah

jay

March 15, 2007 5:59 PM  
Blogger TP said...

Dang. That sucks. But you probably didn't need me to clarify that for you. In any case, hope you have a much faster recovery that the doc predicts!

March 15, 2007 7:11 PM  
Blogger RAD said...

Sorry to hear...Hope it heals faster than told...Your such a jock!!You rough and tumble stud--youll be fine in no time!

March 16, 2007 10:13 AM  
Blogger Moby said...

ewww pretty!

March 18, 2007 11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home