Monday, April 16, 2007

height and saturation

I decided I needed some beauty (other than me, of course) at my desk. So at lunch, I tooled out with my work girlfriend Alejandra and we bought flowers.



They're real pretty:




I only hope their beauty comforts when when I get yelled at by my manager. Because in prepping my flowers for their big debut, I spilled about two-cups worth of water right on top of my laptop. Thankfully, they have already performed a shell-swap and all is good with the world for Gina's harddrive.

HOWEVER, when IT sends the water-logged shell out, I have to fess up to the water spill, with repair costs of roughly $600-800 hitting my manager's budget. Booooooooooo!

Labels: , , , , ,



2 Comments:

Blogger SYNRGY said...

But You Saved On Rimmers... Does That Count For Nothing?

April 18, 2007 6:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Flowers = beautiful.

Waterlogged shell = Ouch.

Buy your manager some flowers... ;)

April 18, 2007 9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home