Thursday, July 06, 2006

And now for something pretty useless...


Hey Bitches -

When I first started my blog, I attempted to create a new buzzword. Me and my brother talk almost daily, and when he or I fuck up the pronunciation of a word, that then becomes the new pronunciation of that word, with almost 100% consistency, for pretty much the rest of time as we know it. This situation also occurs with Lizbian C, my #1 lezbot. So one day I was IM'ing and rambling on about something and meant to type "just kidding!" - but it came out "Judy!"

So now, Sexy, whenever you are joking around and wanna say "just kidding" or "just joking" or the super-gay/super-6th grade with pigtails "j/k" - do a bitch proud and use "Judy!" instead.

If "totes" and "peppered" can be evangelized, then certainly this can too.

Let's give an example:


I think Perez Hilton is a fat, obnoxious turd... Judy!

Only I'm not really
Judy!

I'm totes cereal...how peppered is that?

do you love it?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home